I cannot believe it’s been so long since I posted here on “Balance the Circle…”! And oh! are there ever Updates…at least for this category of Journal of Journalism!
Has it really been that long…8 months??
Well, be that as it may, here is the latest news on my writing endeavours:
- “Mama Always Said…I Love You More!” – children’s book: text complete…illustrations: not so much.
- “Folded Dreams – the Beginning” – (very) short story: published 5 December 2015. Lovely little book; available on Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk in both paperback and Kindle, Barnes & Noble (paperback only) and other booksellers worldwide.
- “Folded Dreams”, the novel: in-progress…about 1/3 finished; tentative release – late November – mid-December 2016
- “Waking Up Dead!” – a novel; in-progress. Should be completed next year, 2017…cannot give a closer estimate!
- “Prosetry & P’ose and other little ditties” – a compilation of simple poetry/prose: compiled selection of works from 2001 – 2015. Simple. Uncomplicated.. Nothing “dark”. Compilation in-progress. Should be released some time between Thanksgiving 2016 and Spring 2017.
- Tomatoes & Babies…who knew!” – compilation of Sermon Topics from 2003-2014: Book 1 of 2. Compilation in-progress.
- “More Tomatoes” – Compilation of Sermon Topics: Book 2
And there you have it…all the updates (I still can’t believe it has been that long!). This will be my last direct post in the Journal of Journalism category; future posts will be re-blogged from my author site, “The Old Fossil Writes”, which I hope you will visit.